CMMI ConsultantPlace of Work:Suzhou Number:2
1. Responsible for effective communication with project stakeholders and provide consulting services according to CMMI customer needs;
2. Responsible for writing CMMI training plans and programs to ensure the quality of CMMI consulting services;
3. Training of the CMMI model of the software development process, and the guidance of software engineering content;
4. Ensure that the CMMI project completes milestones as planned to ensure the smooth delivery of the entire project.
Job Requirements:1. More than five years of work experience in computer software or process improvement, with EPG and QA work experience preferred;
2. Familiar with and understand the CMMI system, officially participated in the EPG of CMM/CMMI level 3 or above enterprises, and the EPG group leader is preferred;
3. Have good communication skills and English expression and writing skills;
ISO27001/ISO20000 ConsultantPlace of Work:Suzhou Number:5
1. Responsible for on-site investigation, data collection and technical plan preparation for information security consulting projects;
2. Responsible for risk assessment and formulate an information security project implementation plan;
3. Responsible for standard training of information security management system;
4. Guarantee the ISO27001 project and deliver it as planned.
Job Requirements:1. Bachelor degree or above, major in safety engineering, computer, communication and related majors;
2. Familiar with information security system and safety standards (BS7799 or ISO27001), have a comprehensive understanding of information security systems and security risk assessment;
3. Familiar with the overall information security architecture, familiar with technologies such as network security, host security, application security, content security, and security products such as firewall, IDS, antivirus, identity management, intranet management, security audit, and SOC;
4.Good customer communication skills and skills, able to independently carry out system certification consulting planning and project management.
5. Relevant qualifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISP, ISO27001LA, ITIL are preferred.
Tele-marketingPlace of Work:Suzhou Number:10
1. Love network promotion and related positions, and are interested in entering the field of Internet marketing
2. Introduce our company's products to customers accurately through the Internet
3. Develop new markets, develop new customers, and increase product sales
4. Communicate with customers by phone every day to tap potential customers
5. Responsible for the planning and execution of sales activities in the sales area, completing sales tasks
Job Requirements:1. Academic qualifications, marketing or other related majors or engaged in telephone, online sales are preferred
2. Strong language skills, strong communication skills and communication skills, with affinity
3. Have a good sense of customer service
4. Constantly challenge, break through, have a desire for money, and can be transformed into action